Thursday, November 27, 2008

Logans Birthday!!



I cannot believe all of the birthdays we have any more and how slow I am to put the wonderful moments on my blog. But finally sweet Little Logan I am getting to your birthday and want you to know how much you mean to me and how special you are to me.



Your Birthday was so fun you were dressed in your new church suit which was so fitting for you to look so important!! We got there and your parents had ordered pizza and baked it in the oven for us and we all brought something to help celebrate. We brought the soda pop. It was a good meal and it turned out nice.

Your mom had decorated the house so cute. Who would believe you just turned one years old and how cute you are.



We all visited for a little while and then a few more of your relatives came to have cake and ice cream with you. You were so cut in your little hat and your very own cake to tear into. It is always fun for me to see a one year old eat there first birthday cake and then make a mess of themselves and everything around them. So cute....and the cake was so good. Mmmmmmm!!



After the cake your daddy and mommy helped you open your presents.....so did Ethan. it was so fun to see how cute your family is and how they all work together to share in your important days. They love you so much, and I love you so much, too!!



Happy First Birthday Logan!!

1 comment:

Chris Gamble said...

Can you believe it, people actually read these things? hehehe... Yeah, Logan's Birthday was pretty cool. Thanks for writing about it.